Best if you have a Vita-mix or similar high speed blender
- 2 large bananas frozen overnight
- 2 tablespoons of flax seeds(not powder) available at Whole foods or other stores that have bulk items–these contain lots of omega 3’s–anti-inflammatory
- small handful of walnuts–not essential but encouraged to get healthy fats–may skip initially if focusing on weight loss
- 2 cup water
- 2 to 3 small strips of ginger
- 4-6 ounces of greens(combination of spinach, kale, Swiss chard)–Available at Costco, called power greens, 24 ounce bag.
- ½ -1 cup of frozen berries of your choice(blueberries, strawberries, cherries, anyone that you like or you can get a bag of mixed frozen berries)
- ½-1 cup of either frozen mangoes or frozen peaches, or other frozen fruit of your choice
Initially place water in the blender.
Add flax seeds, ginger and walnuts
Add the greens next followed by frozen fruit
Blend and Enjoy!Leave a reply